Front Runner Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets for Slimline II Roof Rack
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX/TRED Pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MAXTRAX Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MAXTRAX in place.
NOTE: Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
2 x Adjustable Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3") L x 65mm (2.6") W x 178mm (7") H (Per Single Bracket)
Between Stud Mounting Dimensions:
230mm Inner hole centers
270mm Outer hole centers
4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per Pair)
Please note: if this item is showing as in stock in the JimnyStyle UK Warehouse, it is available for immediate dispatch. If this item is only showing as in stock in the Front Runner EU Warehouse, please allow 4-5 days for this item to be dispatched.