Front Runner Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets for Slimline II Roof RackRRAC103
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MAXTRAX, TRED Pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX/TRED Pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MAXTRAX Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MAXTRAX in place.
NOTE: Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
2 x Adjustable Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3") L x 65mm (2.6") W x 178mm (7") H (Per Single Bracket)
Between Stud Mounting Dimensions:
230mm Inner hole centers
270mm Outer hole centers
4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per Pair)
Please note: if this item is showing as in stock in our UK Warehouse, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If this item is only showing as in stock in the Front Runner EU Warehouse, please allow 6-7 working days for this item to be dispatched. Front Runner items will always be sent to you directly from our UK warehouse.