Front Runner Expedition Rail Kit (Full Perimeter) for Slimline II Roof Rack
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
Effortlessly convert your Slimline II Roof Rack to an expedition style rack with rails. This kit includes all hardware and components needed to fit rails around the entire perimeter of a 1345mm wide Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminum components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4" to the height of the roof rack.
The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed, ie. to mount a roof top tent.
DID YOU KNOW? This Front Runner Full Perimeter Expedition Rail Kit can be easily converted to a 3/4, half, or 1/4 sized rail kit using included side rail adapter brackets!
PLEASE NOTE: The side lengths of the Expedition Rails may need to be trimmed to fit the specific length of your rack or for the custom configuration of your choosing. A simple hacksaw can be used to make the cuts.
Please note: all Front Runner items are dispatched directly from the Front Runner EU warehouse.