Front Runner Double Load Bar Kit for Toyota Tundra 6.4’ Crew Max (2007+)KRTT962
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
Transport all your adventure gear safely over the bed of your Toyota Tundra Crew Max with this pair of strong, sleek, low-profile Pickup Bed Load Bars.
A set of Pickup Bed Load Bars used to transport gear over the bed of your Toyota Tundra Crew Max. This low profile solution includes 4 Pickup Roll Top Leg Mounts, 2 1575mm Load Bars, 1 set of Load Bed Tracks and fitting instructions.
- The Load Bars are mounted via Pickup Roll Top Load Mounts that bolt directly onto a set of Load Bed Tracks.
- Allows for gear to be mounted above the pickup’s load bed.
- The load bed retains its load-carrying ability, while the drop down door functions as usual.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminium slats found in Front Runner Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- Made from steel and a durable, weather-resistant black powder coated aluminium.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
KRTT962 - Toyota Tundra 6.4' Crew Max (2007-Current) Double Load Bar Kit - by Front Runner
2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg / Tall (Pair) - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK018 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1575mm(W) - by Front Runner
1 x RRAC901 - Load Bed Nut Kit / Toyota Tacoma 2004+/Tundra 2007+ - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 8.5kg (18.8lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width: 1685mm (66.0")
Length: 150mm (6.0")
Height: 200mm (8.0")
Please note: If this item is showing as in stock in our UK Warehouse, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If this item is only showing as in stock in our EU Warehouse, please allow 6-7 working days for this item to be dispatched. Unless you are located within the EU, Front Runner items will always be sent to you directly from our UK warehouse.